In May of this year Menards had a promotion going on for deck wash, after you mail the rebate in the deck wash is free Ha!Ha!

It would be if they would ever acknowledge the rebate< I stopped at the store to ask them about it, nobody knows anything.Again I purchased an air mattress with a 5.00 rebate sent all the information in still no rebate, nobody to call, gave me a website to get on, nothing, I guess I have learned my lesson, I will not shop at Menards anymore, I will go to Lowes or Home Depot.

Review about: Menards Rebate.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

Useful comments - I Appreciate the insight ! Does someone know where my business might be able to locate a fillable NYC RPIE-2010 Instruction document to fill in ?

to Anonymous #1141662

Hi, my work colleague edited a template NYC RPIE-2010 Instruction version using this http://goo.gl/zO8HDu.

I don't apply for credit or redeem anything.they all phishing for info.they want to know where you use the commode they sold you

I too am waiting on rebates for 2 dehumidifiers I purchased in early June. After reading the comments below I am convinced that I will not get part of my rebate so I'm taking the *** back. Don't F with me.

how come i never get rebates back sent to menards happened so many times

Dan, get you stores correct Valspar is a only found at lowes bright one

I got a rebate check# 25551 on 4/01/11 and one of the regbates was not on the check. Rebate 4483 was missing on sertificate #0-060627-247561.

Receipt Reg 8 7533 2/25/11 3103

Good luck on getting reabtes correctly and timely.I should have gotten 448.00 in rebates got only 174.00.

I followed all of thier directions (both the store and rebates international) nothing is ever thier fault. Rebates International and Menards Corp HQ are in the same building in WI. All of the e-mails you send either one go through the same corporate servers. This whole set up smacks of consumer fraud, and anti trust law violations.

Rest assured I will no longer be shopping at menards.As if they care anyway!!

Brother, Uncle and myself all bought Valspar paint with rebate.filled out all forms and sent in together.

My brother got his rebate my uncle and I did not.Then Paint was recalled after installation

#203041

The rebate thing is just a big scam.Their hoping you will never send it in.When you do it takes up to six weeks.What a load of **** in your diaper.