Chicago, Illinois

I have never received a $15.00 rebate on a Multimedia Storage Tower (rebate #4538 or #4530 or 4537) (I have the cash register receipt and a copy of the rebate form I sent in--unfortunately the last number of the rebate form number did not get on the copy I made; hence the three #'s above). Other numbers which might be important for you to have from the rebate form: (skus:-480-2941 and 2942); then at bottom of receipt-- Q2Q N4538 Q2Q.

The Multimedia Storage Tower was purchased at Menards on 2/25/11 at 06:45 AM. I recently did an audit on the rebate that had been sent in and received when I became aware of the missing $15.00. I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Thanks! Mary Lou Backes

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Rebate.

Comments

#320266

You have the ability to check the status of all rebates on www.rebateinternational.com

If you followed the instructions and it made it to the address it will be on this site. Biggest problem i've come across is people dont read the fine print.