52 views
Verified Buyer

I ordered an item online through Menards. It was shipped to me from the manufacturer since it is not carried in your stores.

It stated online that I would still receive the 11% rebate of $109.89 for this 1 thousand dollar item. Since it was online purchase and shipped from manufacturer not Menards, I don't have a normal receipt. All it came with was a packing slip. I cannot return to your store.

It says if I do there would be a 25% restocking fee and I will not lose $250 on a $1000 item. I am awaiting this rebate that I assumed would be automatically issued since it comes from you telling manufacturer to send item to me.

I also mailed in receipts for other rebates and have not received any yet.

Thes purchases were made in November 2020.

I am not happy. I want to speak to a supervisor of some sort who can handle this for me.

I got this link from PISSEDCONSUMER.COM

User's recommendation: Don't buy items online that come straight from manufacturer. Or anything online for that matter.

Preferred solution: Give me my rebate in some form even if it is a Menards gift card that can only be used at Menards just like the rebate would be..

Comments

#2010550

I have purchased quite a few things on-line from Menards. When you get the email confirming the order, the rebate document is an attachment to that email. You can print it out and turn it in.

Menards Reviews