Omaha, Nebraska

I submitted a rebate for yoga mat, one for me, and one for a friend at another address.......

rebate #0391

no rebate from 2012 was rec'd for either of us.

rebate was to be for $6.00 each

Thiese rebates were postmarked over on e year ago.

Please contact me via e mail

elle6068@hotmail.com

It seems silly to me that I cannot submit a complaint less than 100 words! It seems ridiculous to continue writing this when the information can be relayed in fewer words.

I would like to know if I can still recieve this rebate...plz check your records

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Rebate.

Comments

Oh dear...if you look at the web address at the top of your screen, you'll see that this is clearly a consumer complaint website. If you'd like actual action for your problem you'd want to go to www.rebateinternational.com Although, I'm taking a guess that if you can't even manage to get yourself to the right website, you probably didn't submit your rebate correctly and that's why you haven't received it.

Pinetar

Are you typing this thinking it's going to the Menards Corporate Offices? You realize you are complaining to the wrong website, correct?

If you submitted it over a year ago and don't have it yet, it isn't coming. Rebates normally get to you in 6-8 weeks. You should have contacted the web-site listed on the rebate coupon at that time.