5.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have done a few rebate offers only to have them mail me the little postcard check and the amount is wrong. Recently I bought some wiper blades.

They were "free after rebate". I bought two and I only got a check for one. Not only do you have to spend your time to mail this *** out, you have to make a copy of everything, because half the time they screw it up. The money I am out is nothing compared to many others.

Another time, someone at the Post Office took one of my rebate checks. Rebates are the oldest scam in the book. They know that most people won't take the time to send them in or not be able to follow up on it.

Nothing but a pain in the *** Just give me the savings instantly and don't waste my time.

That's my rant. Thanks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Rebate.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

A Rebate is a way to get you to come back at a later date. You have to also read the quantities on the rebate they always have a limit. As for the post man stealing your rebates report them to your post office, they will be fired, Convicted For that