393 views
Verified Reviewer

4.6

I have used the Menard's Rebate program without complaint since I lived in WI 10 years ago, never had a problem receiving the rebate check. In the last 4 months, the return process has slowed considerably.

I've wondered variously if my checks were being stolen en route, if part of the problem could be due to Covid irregularities, or now the postal slowdown. I have several outstanding checks nearing 8 weeks. Til now, I've never waited more than 45 days, and usually less. Seeing all the complaints (and class action law suit now) online makes me wonder it other things are going on.

I shop at Menard's almost exclusively because of the rebate, although they do have some interesting offbeat products. If my experience begins to falter at Menard's, there's always Home Depot, Lowe's &;;;;;; Ace.

User's recommendation: Keep records of rebates submitted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Rebate.

Preferred solution: Explanation for rebate delays.

Comments

#2015950

Veterans stay away from Menards. Menards rebates are all BS.

I sent 2 rebates in within the last year and have not received a dime of my so called 11%.

Veterans should go to Lowes or Home Depot. You get an instant 10% with you Veterans ID

#1992707

I have not got a rebate check In almost a year WTF

#1913129

My rebates are taking 2-3 months now. You can bet that the problem is that they are running the 11% rebate non stop now.

They have to have truckloads of mail to open and enter by hand. Keep in mind that Home Depot matches their 11% rebate.

They make it very quick and easy to file your claim on-line and keep you informed as your claim progresses. Menards would be wise to do the same thing and cut out all the mail and manual entry on their end, or better yet just drop prices 11% since they have been running the 11% nonstop for months.

Menards Reviews