Wall, South Dakota

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE SPENT ALOT OF MONEY AT MENARDS AS WE HAVE BUILT A NEW HOME. I ACTUALLY HAVE FRIENDS THAT WORK AT MENARDS AND TALKED TO THEM AFTER THIS.

I WAS TRYING TO PURCHASE A SHOWER IN THE RAPID CITY MENARDS STORE. THERE WAS NO ONE AROUND EXCEPT THE DEPT MANAGER DAVE JOHNSON. HE DID NOTHING TO HELP ME AT ALL!!!! JUST STOOD AT THIER LITTLE DESK AND LOOKED DUMB AND LOST.

SO AFTER SPEAKING TO A FRIEND THAT WORKS THERE I UNDERSTAND HE IS A POOR EXAMPLE AS A MANAGER AND A EMPLOYEE. I UNDERSTAND THAT HE SPECIAL ORDERS ITEMS THAT THE STORE HAS IN STOCK JUST SO HE CAN COLLECT A SPIF OFF OF THE ITEM, LEADING CUSTOMERS TO BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE TO WAIT. ALSO HE HAS BEEN SLEEPING AND HAVING RELATIONSHIPS WITH GIRLS UNDER HIM IN HIS DEPARTMENT, HOPEFULLY ONE OF THOSE GIRLS GETS MAD AT THIS POOR MANAGER AND WOMANIZER AND SUES MENARDS FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

THATS PROBABLY A BIG PROBLEM WITH MENARDS, THAT ALOT OF THERE MANAGERS ARE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY BY CHEATING THE SYSTEM AND ONLY AT WORK LOOKING FOR A DATE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Manager.

Comments

Dave johnson, is an *-+ and yes she does look for a cheap price of meat to sleep with, because that is all he wants sleeps with one gal while he is sleeping with another not letting other know..... as for if he is hardware or plumbing he is plumbing.. I wish they would do some thing with him, he knows nothing and does nothing but wonder and talk to girls all day

Sounds like someone has an issue with this man personally. Did he ruin your relationship?

That also is a personal problem. I know for a fact he knows his *** in that store. He is what we call a lifer. He lives and breathes that store.

I also know for a fact that you cannot receive spifs on anything that is also in stock at the store. I think you are full of *** actually. If you have a personal grudge against someone then talk to him personally and don't throw it on the internet where everyone can read it!

Very immature for a grown woman.

Anyways, Menards is good if you give it a chance and don't come in hating everyone and a negative attitude. Try being optimistic when coming into a home improvement store.

#205428

About 60% of the times I have visited this store I have had poor customer service. I was in the Casper store recently and customer service was great. Employes can make or break.

In my day, we did it all with a snorkel and a pair of flippers.

I have learned through life's lessons that "when angry, do not attack with tongue or pen - in this era PC as well.

this is regarded towards front end goddess...i currently work at the rapid city menards and i know for a fact that dave works in plumbing and is the manager of that dept. ....i have also heard plenty of stories of the girls he has been with under him so...

I used to work at the Rapid City store. For starters, Jack Hynes is the worst store manager ever! He has no business running that store.

One thing that I can say in Dave's defense is that he is a HARDWARE manager, not plumbing manager. He could help you with power tools all day long, but is not a plumbing guy. That is probably the reason for the blank face. He really should have found you someone in the plumbing area to help you out.

It is well known in that store that he likes to sleep around(he likes the boys as much as the girls too!). I do not trust your sources. He used to be very careful about not sleeping with people in his deptmartment(he would make them transfer 1st).

God, I am soooooooooooooo glad that I transfered away from that joke of a store!

I work at Menards, and I can state for certain that you don't get SPIFFs for ordering stock items... You only get SPIFFs for special order items. So, the complaint that a Menards employee can collect "rewards" at a customer's expense are false...

this sounds like an angry lover post

ARE YOU READY TO UNLEASH THE FURY?!?!?!?!

When you have a bad experience at a retailer I can understand wanting to vent, however, making a personal attack on someone on the internet using name, title and position is way out of line. I HOPE YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THE EXACT SAME TREATMENT THE NEXT TIME YOU HAVE AN OFF DAY.

See...my Caps Lock button works too :)

i take this post as a positive sign.

previously, i was of the belief that the mentally handicapped could not handle a computer, let alone use the english language. but i was proven wrong. good for you!!

Caps Lock