Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Receipt and the 11% Rebate

Using my debit card, I spend $210.29 at your Princeton, IN. store yesterday 8/13/18.

When I went to fill out the 11% form, I couldn’t find my receipt. By the time I went through the bags and my truck, the store was closed.

Since Part of it was lumber, I guess I guess I had my arms full, plus trying to get out of the way of the next person in line, I forgot to grab my receipt and today I drove 20 min back to the store and they told me, without the original receipt, I would not get my 11% Rebate, and as much money I spend over there each week, I am mad and hope, beside loading everything back in my truck to return it, then buy it all again, somebody can tell me of another way to get my 11% Rebate? Can you help me please?

1 answer

Which form of payment did you use? Credit card, Menards card, or check you can use the kiosk machine to reprint your receipt.

However, it will not have the rebate on it. You cannot obtain a rebate without the original copy. General office controls that.

People lose there jobs over mishandled rebates. I've seen it first hand.

View

who manufactures yard sport utility vehicles

Rebates

I lost the lower half of my receipt the rebate portion that you mail in I need to get another copy how do I do this

1 answer

You don't. You need the original copy to retain your rebate.

Donation for our fund rasing auction (Greendale Park & Rec. Greendale, WI

by ShadyKoala

We are having our annual auction November 3rd. I am hopeful of obtaining a donation, something that we could auction, or a gift certificate that we could attach to an auction item.

I have visited the store in Franklin where I usually shop and they said I could manage this on line. To date, I have not been above to accomplish a contact.

How can I reach the proper person to request a donation. Thank you

Joplin, Mo.

by AffectionateQuokka

Will Menards be building a store in Joplin, Missouri in the near future?

Communication between stores.

Why is it that the stores do not know when a customer that has been sent from another store is not taken care of properly. No clue that the person drove there to get something they said they had and they didn't have it.

Wasted 3 hours today because of the miscommunication.

And oh yeah your website sucks to. I spent the last half hour trying to let you know that someone should take care of your complaint dept.

Vehicles

Do you sell the older fleet trucks? If so where do I go to find out information

Bring Manards to Winchester Ky

by user69464005

My first time visit to your store in Columbia Mo. was very impressive.

My town has a Lowe's, 84 lumber. I live on other side of town with a new bypass. Your store would be so welcomed here.

Would be a great change for our town. I really enjoyed your store and would like for my community to to enjoy.

MY RECEIPT

I HAVE PURCHASE A SECURITY CAMERA AND ALL THE PARTS WAS NOT IN THE BOX. I CALL THE COMPANY THEY TOLD TO TAKE PICTURE OF THE RECEIPT.

I DID THAT. IT IS ON MY PHONE. THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT IS NOW MISPLACE. IS IT A POSSIBLE CHANCE THAT I TAKE IT INTO THE STORE AND THEY COULD RUN A COPY OF IT.

I I DONOT WANT A REFUND. I WILL LIKE TO GET ANOTHER AND PAID THE DIFFERENCE

1 answer

There I a machine in the store that will print out all receipts. U have to no date of purchase

View

How do I set up by internet bill pay through my bank to pay for my Big card

I had it set up t o be paid through, but they never paid and I got my money back by check today 7/24/17 and this was to be paid by the 4 th or 5th. I through I had it right but I guess not.

Now I'm sure you have already billed me an overdue charge and that was not my mistake. Please give me the correct address and and phone # were I can send my payment.

Because I'm every good at getting my credit cards paid on time. Thank You Kathleen Stein Acc # 6004300982204817

1 answer

You do realize this is not a private Menards site nor their credit company. It is a public site and you have posted your account number for the world to see and use.

You need to contact the company that issues Menards cards and get you account number changed. The will also help you with getting your payments set up properly.

View

Fairchild cottage style linen cabinet

by user57409722

I would like to order it but could not do it?

Questions 11