Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Communication between stores.

Why is it that the stores do not know when a customer that has been sent from another store is not taken care of properly. No clue that the person drove there to get something they said they had and they didn't have it.

Wasted 3 hours today because of the miscommunication.

And oh yeah your website sucks to. I spent the last half hour trying to let you know that someone should take care of your complaint dept.

Vehicles

Do you sell the older fleet trucks? If so where do I go to find out information

Bring Manards to Winchester Ky

My first time visit to your store in Columbia Mo. was very impressive.

My town has a Lowe's, 84 lumber. I live on other side of town with a new bypass. Your store would be so welcomed here.

Would be a great change for our town. I really enjoyed your store and would like for my community to to enjoy.

MY RECEIPT

I HAVE PURCHASE A SECURITY CAMERA AND ALL THE PARTS WAS NOT IN THE BOX. I CALL THE COMPANY THEY TOLD TO TAKE PICTURE OF THE RECEIPT.

I DID THAT. IT IS ON MY PHONE. THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT IS NOW MISPLACE. IS IT A POSSIBLE CHANCE THAT I TAKE IT INTO THE STORE AND THEY COULD RUN A COPY OF IT.

I I DONOT WANT A REFUND. I WILL LIKE TO GET ANOTHER AND PAID THE DIFFERENCE

Show

How do I set up by internet bill pay through my bank to pay for my Big card

I had it set up t o be paid through, but they never paid and I got my money back by check today 7/24/17 and this was to be paid by the 4 th or 5th. I through I had it right but I guess not.

Now I'm sure you have already billed me an overdue charge and that was not my mistake. Please give me the correct address and and phone # were I can send my payment.

Because I'm every good at getting my credit cards paid on time. Thank You Kathleen Stein Acc # 6004300982204817

You do realize this is not a private Menards site nor their credit company. It is a public site and you have posted your account number for the world to see and use.

You need to contact the company that issues Menards cards and get you account number changed. The will also help you with getting your payments set up properly.

Show

Fairchild cottage style linen cabinet

I would like to order it but could not do it?

Questions 6