1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Dear Menards, I'm on my third toilet seat, the first one was a wooden one it was not screwed right, every time I lifted it up I would see wood shavings, then the screw came out and I couldn't use it anymore because it was placed right, then the second one was a soft seat and it had these rubber pads on the bottom, and they kept sliding, so as you sit on the seat you are sliding all over the place, so now I'm on the third one, I purchased it on 11/ 11/ 16, I'm not happy at all with the toilet seats, you can't take them back because it's to late to return them, so I'm stuck, also I've spent a lot of money in your store, but when I tried to return a faucet I got a store credit, I feel it could have been put back on my credit card, it makes want to cancel my credit, not caring about what happens to my credit score.

Product or Service Mentioned: Members Mark Toilet Seat.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

h.kitchener

Your problem lies in the fact that you are much too large in the bottom area to properly "fit" on a normal toilet seat. Plus the fact that you probably squirm around alot while doing your business and thus loosen the seat from it's foundations.

I suggest you just dig an outhouse in the backyard and enjoy the winter experience of trudging out on a cold winters night to do your thing. Good luck, mate.

@h.kitchener

A good indication of this is if the toilet seats seem to be getting smaller through the years.