51 views
Verified Reviewer

3.4

I have been visiting your store in Davison, Mi. The past 3 occasions have been dis-appointing.

The last time I was there (May 23rd) to purchase a 'Hydro-smart' boiler system, I spoke with Hydro-Smart rep from Mn. over the phone prior, he e-mailed me list of components (which was around $5,000 in merchandise), while at the store, some of their UPC #'s didn't match with Menards & the guy in plumbing (Aaron) tried in vain to contact your store manager to get access to cross reference a few of the SKU's. Manager never responded after several calls & pages over intercom. Menards was suppose to contact me back on (May 25th), Aaron left a note with my ph# 313 247-****, I never received the call back.

So today I called Menards store, 810 652-**** at 12:56 to verify the 'Nibco clips 1/2", SKU 680****' were in stock, before I made the 2nd. trip for those. I was assured there were 18 bags in stocks. I got there & none in stock.

Wasted another trip & time, I told lady in plumbing I'd pay for them & they could absorb the minus $8 shipping charge, she told me they couldn't do that.

I just started shopping Menards over H-Depot & am not impressed whatsoever. Mark Desira

User's recommendation: Call ahead for material & have them physically to see if it is there.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Pros: Pricing.

Menards Cons: Incompetence.

Location: 7410 E Court St, Davison, MI 48423

Comments

A store manager at Menards wouldn't be the person contacting a vendor concerning details on products. On a good day they would be too busy running the store.

During the peak spring season and the pandemic concerns they are even busier than usual.

The person who would be involved with your situation would be the plumbing department manager. Either you are complaining about the wrong person or this is a bogus complaint.

Menards Reviews