I am a 70 year old woman who made two trips to the new Golden Valley, MN store for mulch.The first trip was to get 20 bags and the second was to get 25.
I got my order, paid, drove to the yard and was told they called for someone to help me load. Well, on the first trip there were two young, strapping young men helping one customer, I waited, ask for help loading, one finally came after 15 minutes. In the mean time I had started loading myself. One helped with SEVEN of the twenty bags and said he would have the next 25 on a cart for me when I came back for the rest.
Guess what, I returned and there was no one and no cart loaded and ready for me. I asked another young person if he would load the next 25 bags while I paid and drove around to get it. Again guess what, I got there and nothing had been done, but he was strapping a small bandaid and said he had a sore. So we started to load my 25 bags.
Another couple came and he left me to my loading while he talked with them re: mulch. Clearly didn't want to work too hard. Menawhile I did ALL OF THE LOADING AND UNLOADING into my car MYSELF while he talkked with the coupld that had drawn him away. He came as I was putting the last of the bags into my car.
TERRIBLE!!!! I had hoped with this beautiful new store that the service would be helpful. I say that all THREE OF THESE YOUNG GUYS ARE LAZY and that they need customrer service training. Remember a 70 year old woman would have appreciated some service at a higher level and I am a good tipper.
Golden Valley this is not good. We also shop that Menards in St. Croix Falls, WI for our cabin needds and we have nothing but good to say about those folks.
They have helped us EVERY single time we have needed a bit of help.GOLDEN VALLEY WAKE UP train your people.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "The recommended age was 15 and up, the exact age group being recruited by Isis. This costume shows a frightening similarity to the terrorists that have been plotting..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "When I confirmed the order by telephone the ElectroZone customer service representative asked me if I was aware the item was a refurbished unit. I told him I was..."
- ""I had great luck with Tradesy in the past as a buyer. I was able to find shoes that were not on the store shelves anymore. I have sold two..."
- "I went to the media with what happened to my car... Chrysler customer care does NOT care about you or your car.. This car is nothing but problems! I live in Hinckley, Minnesota..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."