51 views
Verified Reviewer

3.2

i was just reminded today shopping with you why i only give you 5 % of my contractor business .. this has happened twice to me..

i do orders on line to find out when i get there its already gone your system of online ordering is useless they dont pick the orders after i purchase on line and left me to travel to another menards to get the rest of my material and had to cancel the rest.. because by the time i got there to get my stuff it was gone.. 3 hrs later and at least $200 god dam in the hole while my guys stood around waiting on an order i was to get but you gull rd in kalamazoo store was useless as the west main st in kalamazoo did the right thing in picking what they said normally they dont but because i asked them and because they were running out i said please pick it i was in the middle of a big siding job and bought out almost both stores.. so in the end an MNGR Tyler in the gull rd kalamzoo tried to help but i still didnt get what i needed and found a similar close color in lowes..like i said it just reminded why i dont shop at your stores the waisted on line shopping is *** and a big waste of time if it stays on the shelf for someone else can buy it when they walk in .whats the point.

2 times this has happend to me just last month it was a garage door and was forced to got to another menards to get the door i bought on line in the store local to me..

this will never happen again you just lost my business... you will get my worst reviews and will post this on any social media i can think of today you people hurt my business and i take it very personal..

User's recommendation: go shop online to lowes or homdepot.

Preferred solution: my wasted time costed me money in labor.

Location: 5300 Gull Road, Comstock Northwest, MI 49048