Poor customer service by Menards
We recently purchased two windows by special order from Menards Rochester North in MN.Those two windows costed us $1442.62.
When we picked up the windows, we immediately noticed one window's front screen was damaged. We went to the store and asked them to reorder a screen for us. When our contractor took the plastic wrap off the other window, he found the other window's screen was also damaged at the same spot. The contractor also found one side of the window wood frame was speciously damaged.
We went to talk to a manager and asked him to order the parts and send a technician to fix the window frame for us. The manager told us that Menards could not fix the damage for us but order the parts for us only. That is, we spent $1442.62 for two damaged windows, plus the cost to hire a contractor to fix the window and several trips from home to the store and back.
It is clearly that Menards sells damaged products to its customers and made its customers (us) the victims to pay for the costs.Thus, please DO NOT purchase any fragile products such as windows from Menards, because you have to pay full price for damaged products and they will not pay for the cost to fix it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered John Sterling heavy duty steel closet poles. They arrived in a card board box but not padded or wrapped separately. They banged into each other causing flaws in..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "I didn't receive my product nor money ..."
- "Community Care Inc. has been stealing Medicaid dollars intended for recipients for years with the help of the WI Department of Health Services and the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services. Community..."
- "The mats are fabricated with a very thin material. They are not custom made to fit my BMW E46. In some spots they fit and others not so at all...."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."