Poor customer service by Menards
We recently purchased two windows by special order from Menards Rochester North in MN.Those two windows costed us $1442.62.
When we picked up the windows, we immediately noticed one window's front screen was damaged. We went to the store and asked them to reorder a screen for us. When our contractor took the plastic wrap off the other window, he found the other window's screen was also damaged at the same spot. The contractor also found one side of the window wood frame was speciously damaged.
We went to talk to a manager and asked him to order the parts and send a technician to fix the window frame for us. The manager told us that Menards could not fix the damage for us but order the parts for us only. That is, we spent $1442.62 for two damaged windows, plus the cost to hire a contractor to fix the window and several trips from home to the store and back.
It is clearly that Menards sells damaged products to its customers and made its customers (us) the victims to pay for the costs.Thus, please DO NOT purchase any fragile products such as windows from Menards, because you have to pay full price for damaged products and they will not pay for the cost to fix it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "A couple of years ago I filled a complaint against a rasict store manager named Robert the GM at the maple wood menards now him and a group of his..."
- "Monday March 21, 2016 Fox River Mall, Appleton Wetseal associates are SO RUDE! I walked in two hours before closing time & nobody greeted me or told me about the..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."
- "I didn't receive my product nor money ..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."