Middletown, New York

The Dubuque, Iowa store has by far the most rude, inept and plain lazy floor employees. I have tried to get answers for products, have some one wait on me and the complete lack of friendly customer service is beyond the pale! This happens every time I shop at that store. Employees standing around while customers are waiting in the few check out lanes that are open, employees having personal conversations while customers are waiting to be checked out or just wanting some questions answered.

Thank heavens we have the option of shopping at the Menards in Platteville, Wis. this store has friendly and helpful employees. But it would be nice not to have to travel out of state for customer friendly service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Customer Care.

Comments

Those "people standing around" may not actually be Front End employees. It kills me that customers think every single employee in the store can suddenly open a register when the lines get long.

It doesn't work that way.

Menards is a naturally busy store, if you think that our employees will go completely out of their way to get you out of the store as soon as you want is not going to happen. Blame the people in front of you in line because they are the ones you are waiting on.