57 views
Verified Reviewer

2.2

Rude management, lied to me when asked for a number to call corporate said none available! I had a return ar COVID time and tge store wasnt taking returns so i hadnt been back since so i was told too long only can do in store credit and i said well i couldnt return it before due to store policy and the cadhier saud that was just one dah lol!

I had another return i brought the wrong recipt and needed to look it up on return receipt kiosk. Receipt kiosk down when making return.....mgmt said they made a call to corporate to fix....I was asked to take a picture on my phone of return kiosk screen as printer wasn't working. The cashier then had me going back and forth taking pictures because he said he needed more information yet the screen provided notji g more than pictures I took he then said he could use what I formation I had then proceeded to ask if I wait it back on my discover so I said why did you had me going all that back and forth if you had enough information to put it back on my discover...got a bs answer. I asked for a manager, it took forever, he then got nasty with me and made excuses...I asked for a corporate # to call and he left never name back.

I walked to customer service on the other side of the store and waited over 15 minutes for a mgr, a different one came to and proceeded to say he has no # to give me not available, then the mgr that was supoosed to come back with a # shows up with a # wrote on paper so I said to the other mgr why did you lie to me over and over about no #?? I do not plan to shop at Menard's again due to this experience....I did not want a store credit or do the cashiers job or have over an hour of my time wasted!!!

User's recommendation: Go to Home Depot!

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Menards Pros: Nice lighting selection.

Menards Cons: Terrible management and customer service.

Location: 3100 Lemoyne Road, Oregon, OH 43616

Comments

#1919604

What happened when you called the number you were given? Did you get the "put your complaint in writing" spiel?

Menards Reviews