207 views

Post cap light # 343-**** is clearly marked on the box that it fits 4" posts and it does NOT. I originally purchased a few boxes of these going on two years ago only to find they did not fit.

I went back to the store recently to see if this had been corrected asked a store associate and was told they would and that is certainly not the case. I have purchased approximately 25 pair of the #343-**** Post cap light over the past 4 years and was really looking forward to these new lights. I have done business at the North Green River Road store in Evansville Indiana store since it opened and now drive 12 miles out of my way to do so with your two main competitors just 2 miles from me. I have let numerous messages for a return phone call on the Patriot customer service number (888-867-****) to ask if there has been an adapter available at this point with NO return calls at all.

This is VERY poor on the part of Patriot lighting and reflects poorly

on Menards for this not to be corrected in this long period of time. My name is Rick and I can be reached ramorgan611@***.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Patriot Lighting Lights.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Pros: Merchandise selection.

Menards Cons: Location from my home 12 miles.

Location: 2808 Menards Dr, Evansville, IN 47715