Cheyenne, Wyoming
4.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

When Menards first opened in Cheyenne the "on aisle" customer service was great. It has gotten a bit worse since then.

One exception is Kurt, awesome service and very knowledgeable. They could use some better people in plumbing and electrical. Paint department is very helpful and knowledgeable.

I like the return policy, not a whimper from me there.

Being able to reprint receipts is beyond great. I like the selection of the things I really use a lot.

I would like higher end selection of power yard tools... String trimmers, mowers, and gas hedge trimmers(Not electric).

I will continue to go there and occasionally get my 11% discount.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Customer Care.

Reason of review: Kurt is awesome!.

Comments

MrSharkNasty

"I would like higher end selection of power yard tools...String trimmers, mowers, and gas hedge trimmers(Not electric)." Not going to happen the profit margin on those type of products are razor thin. The better name brand stuff would lower those margins even more.

@MrSharkNasty

Sometime you have to take a loss to get the rest of the business.

@Markomyt1

They do sell things at either losses or extremely low margins, and these items are among the highest sales volume: things like drywall, OSB, construction grade lumber, etc. Anything in Cab/Apps or done by CCS with their huge volume special orders is where the real money is made in a store. I never worked in a sales department so beyond that I don't know what else is bank going by the margins, but rest assured it's not the things that people are buying the most.