54 views

Its been almost two months and I still have not received my order!!! Not can I get a refund because there is not an actual person to physically talk to!! Super annoyed and frustrated!!!

User's recommendation: Would not recommend.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Menards Cons: No one to actually talk to.

Comments

#2013518

Sounds like you placed your order on-line. Have you tried contacting them on-line? If you have and have not received a response try contacting your credit card company and disputing the charges letting them know it is past due and they don't respond to your status requests.

#2013824
@PissedConsumer2013518

The person was done face to face with an employee entering my information via computer then I paid at the register. I was told 3 weeks lead-time but here I sit over 2 months empty handed.

Interesting how they were considerate enough to process the charge to my credit card literally within seconds of the transaction but can't produce the merchandise.

The store essentially tells me to talk to the hand by telling me they only way to communicate with the corporate office is via e mail which just provides some prewritten form letter form "ray". Perhaps this summer I will get the wife and kids into the car for a family vacation to Eau Claire, Wisconsin where we can have a face to face discussion with Mr Menard himself and teach our kids the proper way to operate a business.

Menards Reviews