Got email saying order delivered on April 12 at 7:56 pm. This is a business that was closed at that hour.

They dont have the order. Im on my 7th phone call and no one has been able to do anything but give me the run around. I am out $44.00 and worse the order is for an installation in a couple of weeks.

I have never encountered such horrible customer service in my life. I will NEVER order anything online from Menards again!!!!!!

User's recommendation: Never order anything online!

Location: Macedonia, Ohio

Comments

#2006780

All your fault. Track your package next time and stay to accept your delivery next time.

#2006930
@PissedConsumer2006780

The issue is menards shipped the el cheapo method instead of requiring a signature for the delivery. If the shipment was shipped with signature conformation the delivery driver would have to skip the delivery and come back the next day if the business was closed and unattended, instead since signature conformation was not selected the box was left outside the front door of the business and mr thief came alone and bye bye box.

Menards Reviews