1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have a problem with my online order. I need a phone number to get it corrected!

The email “CALL” center is not responding. I need to speak with a representative!!!! I placed an order for 4 boxes of luxury vinyl tile. 3 of the 4 boxes arrived, but are completely unusable.

I paid $60 for shipping. I had a contractor scheduled for THIS weekend to instal to list our house on MONDAY! I need 4 (not 3) replacement boxes expedited shipped to me. Then if necessary, 3 return label to return the damaged products.

It looks like they were returned boxes in the first place half way taped together by Menards, not like a shipping damage. As someone who orders weekly online, I am SHOCKED at this level of UNresponse to an issue. My original order number is WAKA64226.

Please contact me at 5017735255 or text me the number I need call to get issue resolved today. Thank you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Contact the store that shipped them directly. From the order number, it appears to be the Waukesha WI store. Their phone number is (262) 798-1905

@Anonymous

Ok. Will do. Thank you!

Good luck. They don't talk to anyone on the phone.

Only by e-mail. You will also find the don't expedite delivery either.

On-line sales are just a sideline to their big box operations. Menards is known for their lack of care in resolving problems.