2.8

I placed an order for 50 sand bags online. When I arrived to pick up the sand bags there were only 15.

I was never sent an email with a tracking number but I did print out my confirmation number. The manager at the Warren, Ohio store is telling me she can't refund my balance without the tracking number they never sent me. I find it hard to understand how they can't track my order, but they sure can track my money. If they can see it's paid for then they should be able to see who, what, and how many.

I will never do business with Menard's again. BTW this was a business purchase so I will be sure to let other business owners I work and deal with not to do ANY business at Menard's.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Menards Cons: Poor manager help.

Comments

If people would just stop ordering things online that you are going to drive to the store and pick up you would save yourself a lot of problems. Just go to the store and buy what you need.

Don't get their internet sales in the middle.

This isn't a problem only at Menards. Look at all the complaints on other web sites as well about the problems people have buying online and picking things up at the store.

@Anonymous

Sure other companies may have gotten an online order wrong but they also resolved the issue. I still have never been reimbursed for the bags I did not receive.

As for going to the store to pick up the items, I'm sure ordering online is standard for most businesses. So you point really is moot.

I'm not sure why it bothered you that it was an online order. That's how most businesses purchase their products.