6800 Wayzata Blvd, Golden Valley, MN 55426, USA
2.8
Ease of Use

purchased rubber pavers in May 206. sku#1799822installed them and they are curling up to the point of tripping on them.

I am not happy. they look awful and its embarrassing I paid almost $1000.00 for the pavers. I spoke to the Menards in Golden Valey and they told me to complain to you. Now what????

I have had an account with Menards for over 25 years. This is the second product we have purchased for our deck and neither one has worked. Can you please help us with this problem?

We are totally dissatisfied and need you to fix it. What are you going to do about this problem?

Product or Service Mentioned: Paving Stones.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Haha if they told you to come here they indeed pulled a fast one on you. Nobody gives a *** about anything on this site...least of all the companies complained about here.

They didn't tell you to get on Pissedconsumer and complain. They would have directed you to the service desk to pick up an installed complaint form.

This is used for products that have been installed. You spell out what the product is (include receipts), what the problem is and what you want.

This is sent to their corporate office who in turn works with the manufacturer (the manufacturer is responsible for backing their product) to come to a resolution of your problem. Why do you think posting here is going to solve your problem?