Cedar Lake, Indiana
5.0
Layout of Store

My husband is a General Contractor and purchases the bulk of his material at Menards, especially during the 11% Rebate offer. I personally have mailed thousands of dollars worth of rebates and have never had a problem.

Likewise, there has never been a problem cashing them in either. If, as the original poster wrote, you submitted the rebates to 2 different P.O. Boxes, then therein lies the problem, IMO. It should be sent to the P.O.

Box 155.

The only other rebate address I have ever used for the Menard's rebates is the special General Contractor rebate form, which is sent to a different address. Menards is the easiest and most reliable rebate program I have ever used.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Rebate.

Reason of review: Love the Rebates!.

Comments

Yet another menards employee using a shill posting to help ensure a good christmas bonus.............

@Anonymous

I'm not a Menard's employee. As I indicated, my husband and I are business owners that use Menard's rebate program regularly and felt the need to give a review of my positive experiences with their rebate program.

Not all people are nasty and negative, some of appreciate good customer service and are happy to give a thumbs up to whatever company it may be.