3821 6th Ave SE, Aberdeen, SD 57401, USA

Walmart tried this no handbasket thing and they went back to having baskets. For many years I have been a regular Menard's customer for many years, But will now shop at Running's. I will not shop in a store that cannot provide a hand basket to shop with. I Will return to Menard's only for items I cannot find elsewhere, or I am getting a large or heavy Item.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Comments

Every Menards I've ever been in has hand baskets.

I've never been to a Wal-mart with hand baskets.

Also..if hand baskets are enough to stop you from shopping in a store you have some other issues. It's called a cart and it works just fine.

Hmm..

The Walmart near us does not have hand-baskets.

Only carts.

And exactly how do you know that Walmart chose to provide hand-baskets?

They have plenty of carts to get your purchases to the registers. Or is the problem that you are one of the people that like the hand baskets so much that you take them home with you?

The baskets aren't free and unfortunately they keep getting stolen. It's a little harder to get away with a shopping cart.