I will not shop in a store that cannot provide a hand basket to shop with.I Will return to Menard's only for items I cannot find elsewhere, or I am getting a large or heavy Item.

Walmart tried this no handbasket thing and they went back to having baskets. For many years I have been a regular Menard's customer for many years, But will now shop at Running's. I will not shop in a store that cannot provide a hand basket to shop with. I Will return to Menard's only for items I cannot find elsewhere, or I am getting a large or heavy Item.

Walmart tried this no handbasket thing and they went back to having baskets.For many years I have been a regular Menard's customer for many years, But will now shop at Running's.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Menards. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Menards.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Menards to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

Every Menards I've ever been in has hand baskets.

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1258955

I've never been to a Wal-mart with hand baskets.

Also..if hand baskets are enough to stop you from shopping in a store you have some other issues. It's called a cart and it works just fine.

Houston, Texas, United States #1256787

Hmm..

The Walmart near us does not have hand-baskets.

Only carts.

And exactly how do you know that Walmart chose to provide hand-baskets?

They have plenty of carts to get your purchases to the registers.Or is the problem that you are one of the people that like the hand baskets so much that you take them home with you?

The baskets aren't free and unfortunately they keep getting stolen.It's a little harder to get away with a shopping cart.