I MAILED MY $10.00 REBATE TO THE REQUESTED ADDRESS WITH MENARDS RECEIPT AND NO RECORD OF EVER RECEIVING MY REBATE IS AVAILABLE. NO HUMAN BENG OR CUSTOMER SERVICE TO DEAL WITH THIS????????????????????? HELLO?????????????

IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO CAN ADDRESS THIS SITUATION, APPARENTLY THE ELK MOUND, WI. FACILITY IS AN IVORY TOWER THAT WILL TALK TO NO ONE???????????? PERHAPS A TRIP TO THE REBATE CENTER AND ASK FOR THE GENERAL MANAGER IN CHARGE OF REBATES ALONG WITH A COUPLE OF ATTORNEYS MIGHT HELP.

IS MENARDS REBATE SYSTEM A JOKE OR WHAT!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of menards rebate and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Menards needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned menards rebate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Menards.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

Menards cannot control if something were to have been lost in the mail. I have never had a problem with rebates. I have even sent some in LONG past the "expiration" date, and they still honored them.

1st a lawyer for $10?!?But even so I have sent in probably 100 plus rebates in.

Never an issue, could have gotten lost in mail or something too.

But I think you can email them at rebates international.Google and you will get a website