Sisseton, South Dakota
5.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Oct 09, 2016

I like shopping at Menards very much, I shop there a lot. it is the rebate program I have problems with.

Original review posted by user Oct 09, 2016

I have sent in my receipts for the 11% rebates, only received the smaller amounts never the large amounts. I make copies of the receipts now, so I sent in a receipt for $138.56 rebate on September 12, 2016, I just checked it online tracking number & it said it doesn't have any record of it.

surprise! now how did I know that it would say that! I guess it is a scam.

I also sent another one in for 71.25 & I suppose it will say the same thing, no record of it. Why does Menards advertise this on TV, newspaper, radio & in the store, here I thought it was somebody taking them out of my mailbox & signing my name on it since it doesn't come in an envelope & has your name on the card & Menards doesn't ask for ID so they see your name & just sign your name & then get the rebate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Rebate.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Pros: I like shopping at menards.

Menards Cons: Store credit only, Being short on rebate deadline, Rebate program.

Comments

Funny, I saw a rebate worth a couple thosand dollars today.

my complaint has been resolved.

They get literally THOUSANDS of rebates during the 11% rebate sale. It takes 6-8 weeks to process (says that on the rebate form).

You sent it in less than 5 weeks ago. Give it a few more weeks and it will be posted.