2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Shop there because it is mostly convenient, should have received many rebates, but have never received a single one. I think they lure customers in and make them feel good, then do not honor their promise.

I once asked in the store and they told me I need to search on some database, yeah, not happpening, they deliberately make it too complex. On basic principle I really need to avoid them and shop somewhere else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Rebate.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I have been using the rebate system for a couple of years and have always received mine. You gotta fill out the form correctly an follow the instructions.

@Anonymous

Yeah, I have a PhD and my husband is a doctor, we know how to fill out a form!

When sending in their rebates use a return address label on the form. It assures they can read your writing and send it to the proper address.

good advice. I never buy anything there that isn't on sale.

Buying something there because it has a rebate is not a good idea. Way too many complaints about people not getting their rebates.

And it is nothing new. These complaints pop up everywhere they build a new store and have for years.

The rebates obviously work, otherwise they wouldn't be such a popular promotion. Either you are throwing the post cards away thinking they are junk mail or doing something wrong.

Keep in mind, returns of the products will affect your rebate. You seem to be able to get on the internet and complain, why would it be anymore difficult to look up your rebate on Menards.com?

@Anonymous

I get annoyed at scams, people should know about how “hit and miss”2601rsin Menards are when it come to honoring their offer.