Hello, I had purchased a tub surround from menards online and was promised a rebate. I never did receive the rebate but instead got a Merchandise Credit Check which can only be spent at a Menards store.

Several calls to Menards customer were not returned. I feel that their customer service is poor. Management needs to know that customer service is the lifeblood of any reputable company. There is no Menards in my locality.

My zip code is 94087 The product is Flexstone Royal 3 panel tub or shower kit for a tub or shower surround The model number is SSK60367831 It would be helpful if you could look into this matter. My email address is marknoronha@live.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Rebate.

Comments

MrSharkNasty

Either this is a troll post or an extremely unintelligent consumer. This is not a MENARDS WEBSITE it's a public forums!!! Why clueless people leave their emails, phone numbers or addresses on it for the world to see is totally amusing to me.

Agree, you got the rebate. It's always been in the form of a merchandise credit.

They advertise the rebates as a credit check to be used in-store only and not useable as payment on-line. How much more clear can they be?

You got exactly what they promised. Why are you complaining?