Verified Reviewer

3.7

I am having problems getting in touch with someone in the rebate department about a refund for the Shed I purchased on line on October 22nd 2021. I sent in all the paperwork and have not received my 11% rebate as yet.I would like someone to contact me regarding this issue as I have gotten the run around after making 3 calls

User's recommendation: Make sure you check you are getting your rebates as promised.

Preferred solution: The 11% Rebate for the Shed I purchased.

Location: Edgerton, Wisconsin

Comments

Did you track your rebate on their web site to see if it had been processed? If this is your first rebate from them there is a good chance you received it and tossed it in the trash.

Their credit checks come as a tightly folded post card with advertising for one of their products on the back.

Unless you look closely you may not notice that it is a folded card and quickly toss is out thinking it is a junk mail advertisement. When you track it, if you see that it was mailed and hasn't been cashed you should request that they re-issue the rebate.

@PissedConsumer2105395

I am not a newbie. I have had many rebates fro Menards in the past in the white concealed postcard like mail Still have not received it It has been well over 8 Weeks since I mailed it in.

@Robert N Mrd

You must be a newbie. Otherwise you would be tracking your rebate online.

@PissedConsumer2106918

Sorry I don't think so!!!!!

Menards Reviews