Sterling Heights, Michigan

I picked up this order and tried to install them yesterday. I was quite angry to find that the Burnt Sienna Pendant light was missing parts along with no instruction manual. It had clearly been returned without these items.

I am in need of this light by this Wednesday, May 25th. I have a huge party I am hosting with wires hanging from my ceiling. I need another light with a rush delivery. The store could not help me and told me you would immediately respond to me. I work all day and do not check my email regularly. I thought a call would make things move faster, but apparently Menards do not talk to their customers.

A speedy response would be appreciated.

Janine Mcintosh

Size: H: 16" W: 6.5"

Color: Rust

1-Light 16" Burnt Sienna Pendant

3562749 1.0

Product or Service Mentioned: Patriot Lighting Lamp.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Menards Cons: Guest services.

Comments

The store does not offer store to store delivery. You also do not have a person to talk to for customer service.

If you give a customer a damaged item the customer is the one put out to email wait and wait another long duration for a delivery. How is this good customer service?