Crest Hill, Illinois

MY MENARDS ONLY HAS I MOBILIZED CART I WAITED ABOUT 30 MINUTES AND FINALLY GAVE UP AND WENT HOME. THERE NEEDS TO BE AT LEAST 3 CARTS I MYSELF HAVE A LUNG AND BACK CONDITION AND CAN'T WA;K THE ISLES ANY LONGER.

IF THERE IS NO CART I CAN'T SHOP SOME OF MY FAVORITE STORES.PLEASE MENARDS GET MORE MOTORIZED CARTS THERE ARE MORE DISABLED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAN THERE WAS EVEN 5 YEARS AGO.

WHY MUST I HAVE AT LEAST 100 WORDS I HAVE SAID ALL I WANTED TO SAY IN THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH. I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE TO COMPLAIN

Comments

there are NOT more disabled people - only more people who expect someone else to take care of them if you need a motorized cart that badly go out and buy yourself one it is your responsibility to provide your own transportation not menards or anyone else

I'm trying to figure out where these fat f*&ks get off thinking they can come in and *** about the motorized carts. 98% of the people I see that are using those carts when i'm shopping in the store DO NOT NEED THEM.

You need a god damned treadmill. Seriously. One day, I had a return of some plumbing supplies (i'm a contractor that shops in this store almost every day) and I saw some fat f*&k screaming at the store manager, telling him that it would be "humiliating" to have a employee take him around the store in a wheel chair.

A.) It is way more "humiliating" for some *** to be screaming like a *** at the returns desk, and B.) He would look just as *** if his 400 pound *** was in the motorized cart anyway!! We need to get this victim culture the *** OUT of this country, or we're going to fail, and FAST.

I'm with you, it should be up to Menards to supply their customers with a means of getting around the stores! I come into your stores barefoot and you have ZERO socks and shoes for me to put on for walking around your store. How dare you!

Your just a lazy ***! They have wheelchairs could have used that.

And I'm sure one of the employees would have been happy to push u around and help to get you what u need. So shut up cuz u wanted to ride around in a chair.

As your complaint notes you have the same problem at other stores as well. If I were in your shoes I think I would get my own cart so I could go wherever I wanted to go.

If you need a motorized cart BUY ONE! Next thing you will want is Menards to buy you a car so you can get to the store.

If you cannot use 100 words your argument is lacking in substance to even be an argument, that's why they have the 100 word minimum to start with. They want people to be clear as possible so others can judge for themselves weather or not it's a valid complaint or just BS like this one. More disabled people means people are not taking care of themselves. Work out and eat right, don't smoke or do drugs, and don't make stoopid decisions to cause yourself to become disabled.

Hey everyone a bunch of fat people need motorized carts because they didn't take care of themselves let's buy them their carts so they can continue to do their shopping instead of walking and losing a few pounds. 90% of the people using those carts at my store a LAZY FAT people.

@SharkNasty

That is so *** true. Plus we have wheelchairs, no need for riding around in a cart if u just want to get your *** done.

Sorry I was testing the motorized carts for menards and the motor overheated and the frame broke from being overloaded. I also personally taste test all food items sold at menards,

Dennis Dixon

The stores that have motorized carts do so as a courtesy to the customer, not because they are required to. If you can only shop, buy using one of those carts, you should consider buying your own.

My solution is to get to the store so early that I make sure I get one of the carts. You should really contact the Menards website.