Every time I submit a rebate I have to fight with Rebates International to get my rebate check.I always hear it was "lost in the mail." The six weeks in which you are supposed to receive a rebate turns into six months.

This past time they shorted my rebate (which I still don't have after 3 months) because I returned an item; however, I received in store credit for the item due to the rebate.I have complained to Menards to no avail so I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Buyer beware when you buy anything at Menards that has a rebate attached to it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of menards rebate and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3. Menards needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned menards rebate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Menards.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

After 90 days it is an instore credit check.If you were waiting 3 months for this last rebate the receipt is over the 90 days.

There is absolutely no way to override this at the store.Even the general manager can't do anything.

If you are continually having problems with the rebates,I can guarantee you are doing something wrong.