Oak Ridge, Missouri
4.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I find it frustrating to purchase many items from Menards when they do not support a feedback mechanism for the consumer. I have purchased 6 garage storage cabinets of various styles. Their roll around cabinet has extremely poor wheels and I had to spend another $30 bucks each (retail) if I expected to easily roll them around with only 40 pounds of weight in them.

Had their website enabled feedback I might have known this issue in advance, or at least be able to provide feedback for potential buyers.

What concerns me more, is their actions reflect a "don't care to get feedback" mentality regarding their own "brand items". After spending hours putting these cabinets together I was not about to disassemble to return them. Plus they did match the other cabinets.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tool Chest.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1201167

Menards doesnt manufacture the product. You would do well to understand that. It is true that they are technologically about 15 years behind easily because John Menard is a miser, but that doesn't excuse you trying to pass off purchasing a poor quality product as somehow being the fault of the retailer simply because you couldn't read useless anecdotes on said retailers own website....

#1200022

You really have to rely on Internet feedback to make a buying decision?? Try doing a little research on your own rather than relying on the advice of strangers. Not that difficult.