Milbank, South Dakota

we are remodling a old church to live in, we have got all our materials from menards,how ever my wife has been the one to go to menards to get the materials that we need, she has called me in one hour while waiting for help 5 to 6 times,totally upset about the help....

so she has asked me to start shoping at lowes, and i have seen where there prices are much more lower then menards, SO MENARDS IN WATERTOWN,SD KISS MY *** YOU WON'T GET NO MORE OF OUR MONEY ...they should be sued for false advertizing about having help for there customers.....

Comments

if by "every few weeks" you mean "every few seconds", then yeah that's about how much time you spend on here. first, your name is based around mine, and you really only seem to post either about me or directly to me.

i'm really starting to get freaked out by you. are you sure you haven't touched young children in the past?

you're right, i go to college... but who said anything about university of phoenix? did you graduate from devry or something?

that could explain your nonsensical manner. probably spent $100,000 for a useless liberal arts degree. good job old man! make your great grandchildren proud!

so while i work my own way through my private business college looking towards the future, you need to get your *** wiped by the nursing home help.

it's sad, but it's what you've been reduced to. i hope you go in peace.

if you're lucky, they might have a few more young asian boys for you in the afterlife. keep the dream alive!!!

Fella, you know you make me laugh, you are not original at all, you take my lines and just repeat stuff.

You can make up my age all you want, you are not even close.

Yes, I do come online and rattle your cage every couple of weeks or so, but talk about somebody living on the board... YOU!!!!, Do you have a life? I know you work at Menards, I know you wear a blue vest and are proud of it, you are supposedly a college student, you didnt say where, I would guess the University of Phoenix, the online type thing. Here is a 20 something young man, spending his evenings at Menards Pissed Consumers.

com.... man, you should be out getting you some young ladies...or in your case, some young me, have a few beers, enjoying life, but yet, you get off the old grind stone (menards), head home, check out the website to make sure nobody has said anything bad about your precious store, then go to another website to look up your classes.... then *** off to another website and call it a night, wow, I bet you are the envy of your friends.....

ha,haaaaaa, ha, hahhhhhhahahahaha... what a joke you are.

confused, pay no mind to anti fella. he's just a 65 year old closeted *** who gets his rocks off by dissing a home improvement store on an online forum.

he's old, he's senile, and there's nothing anyone can do to make him happy.

unless you're a 14 year old filipino boy, of course. in that case, you can make him VERY happy!

Dear confused, you asked where did you insult me? I ask, where did I say you did?

The biggest insult here is that you even suggesting that I once worked at Menards, jeez, even worse, that I would have gotten terminated there. No, I have never worked there let alone been fired there or anywhere else. All I said was that you were making reference that he was in a church, and said to kiss his *ss. I said to read his post, he said was no longer a church, he was making it a house, doesnt seem so holy to me.

Even if it was, it is still just a building, brick and mortar. Confused, if you are lumping youself into the category with Fella and others of actually admitting that you have stooped so low as to work at a Menards, then I do understand why you are confused.

All you guys want to do it trash, make fun, name call etc, etc of anyone who has had a complaint or problem with the store, mgmt, or company. If you cannot have enough common sense to read these, and there are alot of them, and realize that the company has some major issues, then it just shows your ignorance even more.

Good luck to ya, I personally hope the company goes bankrupt and closes it doors.

Anti-Fella at what point did I insult you? You must be so displeased from being terminated at one point this is your only means to try to settle some sort of score.

I am not intersted in your little mouth!

I do believe Menards is a good place to shop, and I do believe that some stores should not be judged at the same level. So you can continue to rant and rave, but I am sorry you did something wrong to be terminated dont hold it agianst Menards

If you *** could read, you would see where he said he bought a an old church to LIVE in not worship in.

He doesnt have to be religious to live in a former church, it is just a building, nothing but wood and brick. I agree with him, you should kiss his *ss, the g*y Fella would probably enjoy that, all tounge baby... enjoy that do you Fella?

Confused, I CAN SEE WHERE YOU GOT YOUR NAME FROM , LOL, BECAUSE I SAY KISS MY *** THAT MEANS I SHOULDN'T BY A CHURCH AND REMODLE IT, VISIT A ALTER,WELL I THINK I WILL LEAVE THAT UP TO YOU TO DO FOR ME.. JUDGEING OTHERS B 4 YOUR SELF,MEANS YOUR MUCH BETTER THEN ANY ONE ELSE, I BOW TO YOU !!! :eek

hah great point! i didn't even think about that.

ANYONE ELSE FIND IT FUNNY THAT THIS MAN IS REMODELING A CHURCH, BUT TELLING PEOPLE TO KISS HIS *** MIGHT WANT TO VISIT THE ALTER!

some old guy is following me around, with a name that is "anti" my name, and yet i'm the one who lives on this website without a life.

please start making sense soon.

i think you're starting to lose your grip on sanity.

how are those old person diapers working out for you? absorbing all your piddle??

hey g*y boy, wow, you are wanting to know what is left in my small head, well, there is plenty left in it, but you will never see my small head, talk about an obsessioin.

Stalking you? ha, that is pretty funny, I just come on here for laughs now, to see how many people a *** uneducated, menards worker, will attack.

I was right in my guess, everyone of them. No blue vest? Ha, come on now fella, you do work at Menards, I am sure that you probably even wear it at home, sitting there on your pc, in your blue vest, calling people retards, masturbating for that is the most excitement you ever get in your life, besides going to Menards each and every day... carryouts, cleanups, and of course, looking at yourself each morning in the blue vest, making sure that you look spiffy for the cute little cashier girl, you know, the one with a couple of teeth missing...

man, she sure looks purty today.... ha, ha, ha.... No, I get a kick out of your post, I could never have imagined that there is someone in this world that is as ignorant and lonely as you... do you live on this website?

Get a life son, put away the tissues you use while wacking yourself off from get too excited about this website and calling people names.... find you a nice pretty little thing, who knows, maybe someday you can have those things, you know, a woman, a house, an education, and a real job.....you *** dumb f*cker.

so i get called out for telling others they're retarded, but you come back with things such as "dumbshit" and ***"? really?

you've really lost it. i don't think there's anything left in that small head of yours, and it's depressing.

i don't wear blue vests. ever. get that through your dense skull immediately so you can stop beating that dead horse.

i think you might have a crush on me, with all this stalking you seem to be doing. it's a little disturbing, to be honest.

you're what, 60 years old? hit the retirement circuit, ya geyser.

I am not the *** who wears a blue vest and works at Menards, I think that is you Fella, that Fella name sounds kind of ***, is it? I would assume that it is.

I see you are still around, hassling each and every poster, calling them names and now stooping to using a name such as "retard" You are a *** *** if there ever has been one.

oh anti fella, aren't you supposed to be starting your night shift as a walmart greeter? not just anyone can say "hello" to all the people walking in, can they?

that's why they need you, because you're super special. go get em, tiger!

if they do, then you are luck to fella, you can get a real job and work there.

you're in luck!

lowe's accepts retards with open arms.