Spring Hill, Florida
2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I placed an order online on 10-12-2016 and it was promptly shipped out the same day. In route to being delivered the item was damaged and returned to Menards distribution center.

The shipping company ( FED X ) or Menards did not bother to call and let me know the status of the order. It wasn't until I called and inquired about the order that I found out that it was damaged and returned. I made several attempts to call the company but always got a phone recording. It is now the 24th of October and I still don't know if a new order has been processed or what.

Today I called and tried to contact a real person and again got a phone recording. This will be the last time I use the on-line order system at Menards. I could have gone to Home Depot, Lowes, Sears, Harbor Freight or Northern tool but I chose Menards.

Sorry for you... You lost this customer...

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments

And at any of those places the same situation would be handled in the same exact manner. I had the exact same thing happen through Amazon.