The contractor manards hired did a terible job

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

What the heck is manards?

to Anonymous #1379966

Don’t be a pompous so and so. It’s the same approach Menards uses, they pretend not to understand the problem. Eventually it will contribute to their demise.

Don't quite know what you are talking about.Menards does not offer installation of any of their products.

If anybody hired a contractor to install a product you purchased there it was you.Yes, they may have sheets with contractors names for you to contact, but they also tell you that you need to check references right on that sheet.

Menards - Special order damaged, no one checked it Menards "I special ordered a mastercraft french door. I waited 2 weeks for it to come in. And then another 3 weeks to finally find a time where I could come..." Read more Menards - Tru-Bolt Electronic Locks are JUNK Menards "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..." Read more Fault advertisement on Mini Bark Nuggets Menards Menards "I recently purchase several bags of a product advertised by the signage and sample display case at the Evendale Ohio store as Mini bark Nuggets, only to find out..." Read more Menards - Protection Plan Review Menards "I paid $140 for Repair plan of Snowthrower. It was a detail sale effort by menards, sales guy showed me several Snowthrowers, told me pros&icons of each. Once I picked..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2015  3711FL Left Slide Keystone Rv "This trailer has only been used 3 times and one of those was when we took it back to the dealer for warranty work. My wife in October 2015 was..." Read more Acceptance Now - Former Employee Acceptance Now "Do NOT work for this company they dont’t care about their employees and their dedication of 5years of service for the company 2 perform wins worked many many days open..." Read more Amazon Web Services - AWS is Terrible!!!! Amazon Web Services "waited 9 full business days with my account being suspended without a proper response from the customer service.!! i uploaded my CC details in the system and faxed it along..." Read more Camping World - Service a joke, lies, and unethical practices Camping World "2007 Winnebago Vista purchased August 2017 at camping world north Little Rock ark. Bad jacks and they knew about problem beforehand but did not tell us about. Slide out dry..." Read more