Rockford, Illinois
4.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have never had a problem with Menards return policy. If I do not have a receipt they have a computer set up so you can look up old receipts, print it out, and complete your return transaction.

If that isn't great customer service I don't know what is. I have returned unopened paint/stain, defective hose nozzle, motion sensor that stopped working. I do a lot of shopping at Menards as do friends of mine (one is a construction owner).

The sale items with 11% rebate always come promptly and there is never a hassle with redemption. The sales people at both the stores in my area are always helpful, and if they do not have the part I want they will make suggestions where I can get it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

• Rockford Mike

Comments

ransom

I absolutely agree with this. We have NEVER had a problem with Menards or their return policies.

Of course, that may be because we always have the receipt or print it out right there.

We also have read and understand all their return policies so there are no surprises. We find their policies to be much like all the other big box stores and we have never had a problem with them either.

Additionally, we rarely have to return anything because we do our homework and rarely buy anything we don't want or need.

It's hard to understand people who return dozens of items all the time and don't have receipts.