Menards is the only store that I have ever felt unwanted in by the employees. If you ask for help, they either get upset with you, or they just don't know the answer.

Been there twice, and will never go again. Believe it or not, one employee actually snapped at me after I asked if they carried a certain light bulb.

Home Depot always treats me right, so I am heading back to my preferred home improvement store. At least there you don't have to worry about dirty looks, and/or fighting with the return desk over a POS defective item that they sold you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Customer Care.

Comments

#1206648

I've never been treated poorly by a Home Depot employee but that's because I've never been treated by one. I've only seen the check out people.

Just in regards to the returns comment. I've bought and returned lots of stuff at Menards, Lowes, & HD.

Menards is by far the easiest to deal with, followed by Lowes. I can't count how many times I've tried to return things to HD only to be told "I know you CAN return it, I just don't know how to process the return, sorry, you'll have to return it via mail yourself".

Lol ya I would've snapped at you too if you interrupted me when I was speaking with some else. Don't be rude. Stephanie Tanner anyone..?

You don't say which store you shop at. Many Menards have a Home Depot and sometimes a Lowes wishing view of their parking lot. It's pretty easy to see by the number of car in the parking lots that Menards draws more shoppers.