coupon for buy one get one 50% off boat bumpers needed 4 units told ihad to order 6 units pay full price on 4 of the units 2 at 50% off.did not sat this on coup.

2 stores said the same thing THIRD STORE HAD ITEM in store but was out of stock. was told i still had to buy 6 units at $19.00 each. isaid you carry it in store. if they were in stock icould buy 4 units.

i asked to speak to store mgr. was told he was not available.

i asked for corpt.phone # was told they did not have it!

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

Udomlya, Tver, Russian Federation #18866

Did you ask why or did you just get really angry really fast? I think they have to order them in quanities of six from whoever they buy them from. Didn't think of that did you?

Menards - Rebate #2890 shorted $40 Menards "I looked up the status of my rebate and the total amount should have been $100 ($10 for each door, purchased 10 doors). You issued a check 9/17/15 for $60.00..." Read more Menards Viper Kayak Paddle Scam Menards "Purchased a Viper 10.4 from Menards in Plainfield IL. Tag clearly stated "paddles included". Front end manager and Asst manager insisted we pay separately for the paddles. I also emailed..." Read more MENARDS: DOES NOT COMPREHEND CUSTOMER SERVICE Menards "PURCHASED A 3-PACK OF POLAROID LED BULBS FROM DAVISON. MI MENARDS; DROVE 5 HRS HOME. WENT TO INSATLL BULBS IN CEILING FAN ONLY TO FIND THE METAL BULB THREADED BASES..." Read more Menards - Special order MasterCraft doors Menards "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft doors. Installed both doors In June. First rain they leaked. Took out doors and re-installed and re-caulked thinking it was fixed. Large..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more