Verified Reviewer

Placed order online and picked up at the Hanover Park, IL store. They gave me the pick up receipt not the original order receipt.

MUST have the ORIGINAL to submit for the rebate.

Tried to get the original online, but that one says "Not valid for rebate submission".

I've tried to get the receipt from my local store and from the store where I picked up my online order and was told I'd have to contact customer service corporate. Did that too with no results.

Preferred solution: The original receipt so I can submit the rebate .

Location: 7435 Barrington Road, Hanover Park, IL 60133

Comments

#2036341

Wouldn't it have been much easier to just go to the store and make your purchase? No time wasted placing the order on-line, no service charge for ordering on-line and no hassle trying to get a rebate receipt. I just don't understand placing an order on-line for something you are going to the store for anyway.

#2036439
@PissedConsumer2036341

I was trying to do this for my disabled neighbor. My local store was out of stock of the a/c unit she needed and the next closest store was an hour away. This was during the very first heat wave and it is hard for her to breathe without a/c.

#2036340

Go through your emails on your computer you should see an attachment to one of your emails that show the transaction. That is where I found mine.

Menards Reviews