Tomah, Wisconsin
Layout of Store

Hi I'm "Jessie" I'm not using my real name cause I don't want to be contacted but I worked at the superior Wisconsin store #3139 and it was the worst 9 months I had ever expirenced I was pretty much the only guy up in the front end and I got treated like *** and I stepped up and I was a cashier supervisor and the front end managers were really mean to me so I stepped down to cashier and after I stepped down I was only getting 3 days a week and the front end managers are all total *** the regular front end manager was a total *** with scheduling and one minute she would be nice and another she would be a total *** and don't get me started with the store manager he was the biggest *** ever I put my two weeks in twice one time I thought I had another job and it fell through and the store manager kept asking why I cancelled my two weeks and I said "the other job fell through" and he was like "oh well management isn't cut out for everyone" and when I was a cashier supervisor he got mad at me and swore at me and when I stepped down I wanted to go into a department and the managers told me that there were no openings anywhere but they were letting everyone else transfer into a department and they were giving all the new hires full time and the Human Resources Coordinator sucks I told her all this stuff and she did nothing so I went back to my old job because I couldn't stand working at menards anymore I would never refer anyone to work at menards worst place to work!!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Ohh ohh another one that's needs there mother. Grow up.

My guess is none of the department managers wanted you in their department due to you attitude. Looks like you are always trying to blame you problems on someone else.