Racine, Wisconsin

i don't think menards cares about customers or employees. i'm sorry i know anyone that works there, and will never shop there unless i get some response from menards corporate.

i'm sure that's not going to happen. corp employees dont care about what happens a store level its clear. there is way too much competition and better service out there to let anyone go. I don't feel this company cares about employees at all.

I have shopped at the Racine, WI location since they have been open and before they moved. I see employee treated poorly in the past year and that has been passed on to me the customer.

I'm done with Menards!

Comments

I'm attempting to follow the directions on my receipt," to obtain rebate form go to www.menards.com and download as needed." Well I have nothing to download. So I guess I'll have to return to the store. I'm hoping this won't be all in vein.

Do you live in Racine? Try working/living in Racine.

The graduation rate is barely 60%. What kind of help can you get when the majority of people don't graduate?

The vagueness of this complaint is unreal. seriously, give expamples or something.

I wish you could type so everyone could understand the problem. You don't give yourself much credibility with your literary skills

@Masterforce

I will paraphrase for the person sice you are so intellugent. Menards sucks.