2.9K views

I recently purchased 9 rolls of Johns Manville insulation at Menards because it offered a $5 in-store rebate for each roll.I loaded the 9 rolls into my car and realized that I could fit in about 4 more rolls of insulation.

I had two receipts, one rebate form, and all of the UPC's, which I mailed to the GLS companies who handles the rebates along with a letter stating the reason I had two receipts. The rebate form stated that it would apply only to one receipt.

Well, I received my $20 in-store rebate check for only 4 rolls of insulation.They totally ignored the receipt for the other 9 rolls.

Review about: Menards Rebate.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

We did a lot of shopping at Menards early spring.With the anticipated 11% rebate.....Yeah well to date (12-7-17) I have emailed twice, they claim checks were issued and sent in July 2017 and November 2017 and to date have still not received a single check.

Total should be around $175.00 in merchandise credit we have coming.

The last time we had a project and were to receive the 11% off same thing, never received a thing.FALSE advertising and consumer FRAUD as far as I am concerned.

When you send in for a rebate, make copies or take photos of everything you send in. I've had it where one was missed and emailed them what I sent and received the rebate. If after 8 weeks you haven't received it, contact them and you can email them the proof it was mailed.

YOUR 11 % REBATES ARE A JOKE WHY ADVERTISE THEM IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THROUGH. IVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY $115.11 REBATE SINCE 5-23-2017. WHAT A JOKE WILL BE GOING BACK TO LOWES OR HOME DEPOT WHERE THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS.

I made purchases at Menards in July.I asked about my rebates one said it was sent in August.

I did not receive it, I emailed the office.They said they reissued it Sept 3.I still don't have it, Well no more Menards shopping for me.

I have sent in four rebates dating back to June 1st.They were all within two weeks of each other.

I finally received the first one on September 26th. Still have not received the other 3. Why offer a rebate when you say you will receive it in 6 to 8 weeks knowing full well there is no way it will be issued at that time. I love shipping at Menards but am considering going back to Home Depot.

They seem to have the same prices as Menards and I am not waiting 4 months for a rebate.Very dissatisfied !

I have sent i alot of rebates. I have not got any thing back and its been to long to do anything the store said

Gary, Indiana, United States #1270490

I have sent in several rebates with Menard's 11% rebate.Several large purchases, I have yet to receive these rebates.

These purchases were made in October of 2016 and I have had other purchases with were made in November and I have received them already and not the big ones.I hope this is not a scam!!!

I purchased a lamp during the 11%sale paid online I didn't get receipt.I sent in the receipt from my order.

Receipt from the store I picked it up from,I got my rebate for everything else but not the lamp.Greg

I did read it and still have my receipts and one if the rebate papers cause I always yet off more than one and I also made sure the day I bought them if there was any limits and there was non.I only bought 4 and only because they was gonna be free .

Then only get two of them back .

I am upset and I know they do this to people because not all people would keep all their proof as I do.But they owe me .

Ya I believe ya . I been waiting on one where I bought several different things and the socks I only bought them because tey were free after rebate but they sent me 11.98 of the 23.98 I was suppose to get . Now what do I do ???