3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Spent $550 dollars and was supposed to get a rebate check it said was mailed on 5/30/2017 thats funny how it is now 6/13/2017 will not shop there again unless this is resolved.

Review about: Menards Rebate.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

I see this is marked resolved.How was it resolved?

Was it just slow in getting there in the mail? Did they re-issue the credit?

Did you find the post card sitting around the house?Tell the story.

to Anonymous #1342633

Cut our menards big card in half and permanently took our business elsewhere. Between nonexistent rebates, unmotivated sales staff, rude front end staff, and yet another forklift related fatality on menards store property we now support the local hardware store, paint store and lumberyard.

to Anonymous Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1342649

It finally showed up late way past when they said they mailed it like 2weeks

Did you even bother reading the rebate form?You never see a rebate form telling you that your rebate will come in 2 weeks.

You usually look at 6 to 8 weeks for a rebate to come back.Getting on a complaint forum isn't going to make it come any faster.

to Anonymous Canfield, Ohio, United States #1340000

They're not saying they submitted their rebate on 5/30/2017...theyre stating that on rebates international.com the check was mailed out on that date.

Did you even bother reading their intital comment? Im having the same issue...

said they sent check out on 6/2..still havent recieved- when I emailed them about it they said I have to wait 30 days from the intital mailing date before they will investigate and reissue a new one.

to Sam Wayne, Nebraska, United States #1340337

Don't pay any attention to the Menards employees posting on here. They are just trying to cover up their incompetence.

to Anonymous Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1340558

Your a morron cant you read they said they sent it on 5/30/2017 this is 6/15/2017