Clinton, Mississippi

I have ordered thousands of dollars of product from this company all thru online orders, I can truly say they are incompetent in all aspects of there business, I get orders that are short, regularly damaged due to insuffient care or packing and some orders just cant get them to ship even when they show online ready for immediate shipping, I am so sick of dealing with their rude, disorganized and lazy customer service reps, heres my current problem on 7-19-15 I placed a order for 90-d pool filters at a cost of over 475.00, on 7-22-15 still not shipped and that was no problem but I decided to cancel because I have had so many problems with other orders just want to cut ties, so I went thru the process of filing online well a few minutes later the order gets changed to shipped in the system so not problem I decided that was fine, so the next day I go online to track the order and it say label printed but not picked up, this goes on for days, so I realize when I canceled they just marked it shipped so I couldn't cancel, that's sneaky and I don't like that, I sent several messages again to cancel since they were not shipped, I kept getting told cannot because they have shipped but when you track it it has not even been picked up, so I have give up on canceling since they are not going to honor their own policies and decided to pursue trying to get them to ship the order, since I have sent seven more messages thru their message system and have not received one response to this order, the order as of today 8-11-15 is still showing that only a label has been printed and not picked up thru tracking, customer service will not respond ,I have requested a number to call and speak to a human ,again no response so I found the number on the internet so when I call I get a lady who transfers me to a voice mail , no human again, so I call her back and ask is there 1 person in this whole corporation you can transfer me to that will answer and address the matter, she said no, only voicemail, so I leave messages on voicemail but again no callback or response, so I am out over 475.00 and I am very upset and will not let this go til resolved, I see now why menards has a f rating and complaints all over the internet, the whole place is a wreck! avoid at all cost and save your money

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Menards Cons: Will not respond to meaasages or ship order.

Comments

Perhaps you should just take your self into a store and purchase from a person. Oh wait I'll buy from a online service but then when I'm not happy I want a human to help me but all I get is this automated ***.

Reep what you sow.

You buy cheap Chinese *** online to save a dime and then get angry when there's a delay. Nice

#1020580

Very poor online customer service. You cannot talk to a person.

You can never cancel an order even though it has not gone out yet. Restocking fees for wrong orders are half of what you spent on the item. Last order I had was a fireplace and a door. I thought I changed everything to ship to store but somehow it went back to male to my home (door only).

Now an 82 dollar door cost me over 200. Apparently they do not make mistakes there. I had previously ordered doors from them which gave one price when I received them, they were higher and not exactly what I wanted but you cannot return them without a stocking fee.

I will never ever order from them again. Everything is online and they have a poor selection in the store.

Check with your credit card company to see if you have been charged. If you have dispute the charge with the credit card company and have the charge reversed.