Resolved

I ordered something at 10:30 pm. I decided I wanted to cancel it at 11:30pm.

I contacted them online and said I no longer want the purchase. This morning I check my e-mail and it says the order is too far along in the process. I tried to cancel an hour after and its too far along!! INSANE!!!

I will no longer shop or do business with them again. If I want to return the item its a 255% re-stocking fee. I believe I was scammed by them!!

No order is processed and shipped that fast from any company!

I am also upset because I will not be using what I have ordered so I am out 25$ now thanks to Menards.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Menards Cons: Cancellation, Thr.

• Order Cancellation

Comments

First off I've never heard of a 255% restocking fee. It's a good thing Menards processes orders quickly so a person can get his order on time. anonymous

Don't be lazy,actually go to the darn store and look at *** before you buy it!!!

kay2015

It has been resolved the company stopped my order

Why do you find it so hard to believe an order is already being packaged after and hour? Perhaps you should think about what you are buying BEFORE you place an order. Businesses have better things to do than process orders you don't want.

@Anonymous

Another boot licking menarded employee, why don't you get a real job and show some intellect rather than expose your stupidity?

@Anonymous