I loaded windows expecting to pay the price listed on the shelf but was told that the price listed was for the windows on that place on the shelf from before.If they can take the time to load 10+ windows on the shelf why is it so *** hard to change the little paper tag to reflect the correct price?

I think they should have to give the item to you as listed.

A huge waste of time on my part and i wish Lowes was closer.Im going to spend the extra at local hardware and door and window places in town to support the local econimy from now on instead of feeding the coperate giants such as Menards.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

Man, I can't believe this.

Menards is a corporate giant who does not look out for its employees and they do need looking out for because most are borderline retarded. I had an order of lumber lost twice in the same day. Yes i have no problem paying a bit more to a place with knowledgeable staff who dont have their head in their arses.

menard s@cks

menard sucks

Heres a fun fact about Menards.We put up HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of those little tags up every single week.

So we forget some here and their, I don't know if you knew this but hey were human to. Were not corporate robots... I am sure if you would have talked to the Milwork manager you could have worked something out.

Our policy is number one to take care of the people who shop their.So next time try not to be an insufferable shopper and we will be glad to help.

Another problem is people switching tags.Yes this is illegal, but you would be surprised at what people will do to get a deal.

Now if the product itself was marked, then I think you have a case. But not with a shelf tag. Did you read the tag and compare the product?

I always do.Especially if it looks like a too good to be true deal.

Yo Justice!1982 was the year in which I was Born!

Cool name.

Menards does pay "takes".It is actually spelled out with an "x", but I'm sure you already knew that and just made a mistake!

menards usually gives u the price that is marked, even if the tag is expired. Nobody is perfect and when u put up and pull down hundreds of sales tags a week, im sure its possible to miss one.

to thatguy Virginia, Minnesota, United States #1353736

It is very possible, especially since the plannograms aren't the best sometimes. Sometimes products hang over the product that we didn't even know was on sale because some employees don't get the option to set the sale. Granted, product shouldn't hang over...but some things get tossed up on the Megarack way too often

You are a typical fool with your statement "Im going to spend the extra at local hardware and door and window places in town to support the local econimy (sic)." Do you not think that Menards pays takes, both sales and real estate?Did the Menards store in your town not create jobs for the people that live in and around the local economy?

Do the employees there not get paid for their work and then spend their money within the community?Just a fool....