Menards marks items as sale but when brought to counter i find that the item is not really on sale.
I loaded windows expecting to pay the price listed on the shelf but was told that the price listed was for the windows on that place on the shelf from before.If they can take the time to load 10+ windows on the shelf why is it so *** hard to change the little paper tag to reflect the correct price?
I think they should have to give the item to you as listed.
A huge waste of time on my part and i wish Lowes was closer.Im going to spend the extra at local hardware and door and window places in town to support the local econimy from now on instead of feeding the coperate giants such as Menards.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "Hello Macy’s, I would like to say how DISAPPOINTED I am with your customer service. Let me explain a little about my frustration. I recently places 3 separate orders on Friday, June..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."