Nashville, Illinois

ok,we put in a laminate floor in our kitchen,,,wanted to add to it and was told the brand and color was discontinued. so i had to go with a little different color,went back to get more and was told again this one was discontinued,,,and guess what was there!!!45 boxes of the first one we started with, so here we are with two different colors,all ready installed,, contractor paid and they wouldn't do a darn thing to rectify the problem. If you plan to remodel GO TO HOME DEPOT OR LOWES.unsatisfied customer from effingham illinois

Comments

Another effed off customer from Effingham. Place sounds effed up to me.

Yeah, I think this whole thing would go away if he somehow felt appreciated.

How can I take any of these arguments seriously when none of you can even spell. Nothing goes further towards making you sound less than reputable than your own abilites to look less than educated.

If you come across as this *** in a chat room one can only imagine how inferior your communication skills are in person. Perhaps that contributes to the problems you encounter in getting your orders filled properly.

Where did everyone learn to re, Did you ever think that may be sme one brought back what they didnt need so that my be why there was more on the shelf.. Think before you make an *** out of yourself!

There is a good chance the reason there was stock on the shelf on your last visist is that someone returned product they had purchased. All Menards can due is put it out and try to sell it again.

Carol clearly stated that the product they wanted to purchased was no longer available and ordered something else "because" they didn't buy enough the first time and what they found when they went back to buy more the third time was the stuff they were told they couldn't get the second time they went in was sitting on the shelves. Holy balls people read it before you make an *** out of yourself! BTW I feel you Carol everyone at my Menards store is a "Douche"

I work in the floor covering department at menards and all we try to is sell quality products and u shouild no what ur doing

I work in the floorcovering dept. at Menards.

I hate when people complain about their flooring being discontinued. We can't help if a company discontinues their flooring. Plus it is also your fault that you didn't buy extra. I always tell people to buy extra boxes, but the usually never do.

What I hate the most is when people come to replace a part of a floor they bought 2 oe 3 years ago and get made when we don't have it.

Tile, laminate, hardwood, vinyl, and carpet often get discontinued. So buy extra and don't get made when we don't have it.

I work in the floorcovering dept. at Menards.

Sounds like someone is a little upset at themselves... Doh!

Why dont you take your head out of butt and buy enough flooring of some color that isnt discontinued before you start laying it down

this is simply an example of the mismanagment of store manager rick huss

mabey you should hire a real contractor. why do you think you save big money at menards. its do it yourself you sniveling *** if you cant do it dont blame someone else you *** weekend warrior

Devo

Has anyone filed a class action against this company?

Yep, the decision is clear. You cant read.

Don't buy a discontinued product then complain to menards.

Maybe you should move away from the *** hole of a town of Effingham to a store that has something other than *** around it so the vendors will give the store more product. I'll take some effingham with my effingeggs.

yep happens in my menards. People have returned 45 cartons of floor because they have decided on another color, want to go to carpet instead, or my fav they can't figure out how to install it.

Try to buy enough for your project maybe an extra box or 2 u can always bring it back if u have an ORIGINAL receipt . It's just like clothing new styles come in old ones go out.

You can't buy a new shirt an then 8 months later find the same one. Unless somebody returned it

when menards workers are not smart to check the cpu for more then look 4 more that is what happens i work there i know how it works

part of the game. use common sense and have the guys at the store make some calls to other menards for the laminate.