Indianapolis, Indiana

The following comments are by Terry W Lawrence, a U.S. Citizen, protected by the First Amendment of The Constitution of the United States of America

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought that I was obtaining a Menard's Credit Card. Wrong. What I obtained was yet another credit card company fraud, alias HBSC.

The people who profit from this organization(HBSC)should be held accountable for their greed, in my opinion that translates into prison time.

At the very least, we should all boycott Menard's. After all, ACE Hardware has good service at a fair price. I say this because of my experience, age, ethics and education.

We do not need to take weapons of steel. We only need are inalienable rights.

Comments

I remember once when I was young, and I was coming back from some place, a movie or something. I was on the subway and there was a girl sitting across from me and she was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

And I was shy then, so when she would look at me I would look away, then afterwards when I would look back she would look away. Then I got to where I was gonna get off, and got off, the doors closed, and as the train was pulling away she looked right at me and gave me the most incredible smile. It was awful, I wanted to tear the doors open.

And I went back every night, same time, for two weeks, but she never showed up. That was 30 years ago and I don't think that theres a day that goes by that I don't think about her, I don't want that to happen again.

I've had problems with Menards Big Card from HSBC but it's not the fault of Menards. Recently, without notice, my credit rating was reduced from a five figure amount to $105.00!!

Repeated calls to HSBC for an explanation only resulted in "We are just cutting our loses!" I have never been late and always pay the full amount due every month! Thanks to a call to Menards Customer Service and their credit departmen, my credit rating was restored to it's original amount within a 1/2 hour.

Menards Customer Service has went far beyond my expectations any time I have contacted them. THANKS MENARDS

Menards is not the only store that goes through HSBC by the way. so why dont you boycott Best Buy and several other stores =]

If you don't want the card...don't use it. Every credit card you use is worthless and its not Menards, Home Depot, Kohl's, Lowes, Walmart or anyone else's fault but your own if you use one.

If you use your Visa card at Ace it is the same thing. Think before you speak or write.

So I guess that you didn't read all the disclaimers on the card application, or even teh application for that matter because if you did you would know that it is HSBC not HBSC. Who's fault is that? Obviously not Menards!