Tanks suck. Have very little pressure. Took half an hour to boil water

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gas Tank
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

MrSharkNasty
Hell, Michigan, United States #1341110

This individual represents the average intelligence of a Menards customer. Has zero clue how to write a compelling argument. Wrote two vague sentences with the vocabulary of an elementary student, sigh.....

What exactly are you babbling on about?What kind of tanks are you talking about?

What kind of tanks build water?

What does pressure have to do with boiling water?If you are going to post a complaint include details of what the product is and what the problem is rather than vague references to some kind of tank.

Menards - Special order MasterCraft doors Menards "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft doors. Installed both doors In June. First rain they leaked. Took out doors and re-installed and re-caulked thinking it was fixed. Large..." Read more Fault advertisement on Mini Bark Nuggets Menards Menards "I recently purchase several bags of a product advertised by the signage and sample display case at the Evendale Ohio store as Mini bark Nuggets, only to find out..." Read more Menards Soda Review Menards "Was buying ginger ale took picture sign said $1.27 they would not honor price even showing them picture of tag manager come up made a Sean in front of everyone..." Read more Menards Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base Review Menards "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Ezbuy - Faulty item - collect, return and collect??? Ezbuy "Ezbuy delivered a spoiled drawer. Firstly, its bulky - yes i chose self collection to save on cost. Being asked to BRING BACK to the warehouse / collection point. Hello?..." Read more Onetravel - Terrible Service Onetravel "We requested a cancellation of one of our tickets in April. Because it was not cancelled within 24 hours, we would only receive about $200 from the refund for a..." Read more Walmart - False Advertising Walmart "I purchased a pool on Walmarts website and when I was checking out it told me that I would receive my pool by the 22nd of June. I was given..." Read more